Why choose the Luxury Brand Management Short Program?
The Luxury Brand Management program comprises an in-depth, up-to-date study of the luxury world.
By the end of this program, students will:
- Be aware of the specific characteristics of the luxury goods industry and the specific marketing it requires
- Understand how value is created within the luxury sector and the role of creation in the luxury business
- Understand the major challenges faced by the luxury & prestige industries
Next session: June 25th - July 6th 2018
This Short Program courses includes:*
- Luxury Brand Concepts
- Geo-Economics of the Luxury Industry
- Intercultural Issues in Luxury
- Luxury Marketing : Effective Brand Management Strategies
- Luxury Industry ans Digital Business
- Merchandising and Art of selling Luxury Products
- Distribution on the Luxury Industry (visits)
- Brand Innovation and New Product Strategy
- The Business of Fashion in collaboration with the Marangoni Institute
Upon successful completion of program requirements, students will gain a 7.5 ECTS worth certificate.
*Courses and activities are subject to change without notice. Contact PSB's International Office for up to date course details and syllabus.
- Welcome breakfast
- Cruise on the Seine
- Companies visits
- Official transcripts
- Prgram certificate
- Goodbye event
- Access to Campus Cluster Paris Innovation, online library and school facilities
- And much more...
Excluding: travel expenses, accomodation costs, insurance, personal expenses, daily meals and drinks.
Upon request, PSB Paris School of Business can give you a list of housing partners.
Short Program Dates:
Summer session: June 25th - July 6th 2018
Who can apply?
Open to all (exchange students and fee paying)
Minimum of 2 years of undergraduate studies
For the Summer session: May 31st 2018
A 10% discount applies for students from partner universities
In accordance with the 6 January 1987 “Information Technology and Freedoms Law” (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17, your personal data are intended for use by LISAA, the party in charge of processing. You have at your disposal the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data. You can exercise this right by addressing an email to: email@example.com