Next semester starts
• 100% in English
• 90 or 120 ECTS program
• 2 Intakes: September & January
• Exclusive field trip & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
• Personalized guidance from a dedicated mentor
Why Choosing the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management?
French expertise for an international career.
Paris is the tourism capital of the world, so the city becomes your classroom!
PSB Paris School of Business is in the ideal location for you to learn from industry leaders in the hospitality and tourism sector and interact with experts and professionals.
With company visits, conferences, business tours and trips, this exciting program will give you first-hand experience and access to the major players in these industries to learn how the global tourist capital mastered the trade.
Who can apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to international working environments.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
Hands-on learning through business tours
Along with the knowledge of hospitality markets, you will be trained by professionals so that you are job-ready upon graduation.
You will experience total immersion in the hospitality and tourism industries, acquire know-how from experts, and expand your professional network thanks to business tours and company visits.
Expected business tours include:
- World Famous Hotels in Paris and London
- Flagship Hospitality Industries in Geneva
- International Tour Operators
- Private Resorts
- Top Conference Centers
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Hospitality Actors & Markets
- Corporate Meetings
- Trends & Innovations in Food
- Strategy in Hospitality Markets
- Human Ressources in Hospitality Industry
- Forecasting & Budgeting in Hotels
- Marketing in Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Distribution Tools
- Hotel Distribution Case Study
- Hospitality & Food Business Game
- F&B Cost Control
- Hospitality Uniform System of Accounts
- Understanding today and tomorrow pricing in tourism
- Leveraging design for a better growth
- Purchasing Management: the difference between success and failure in business strategy
- Information Design
- History of Cinema
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Career Management
- Leadership & Management Seminar
What is the difference between 90 ECTS program and 120 ECTS program?
Paris School of Business’ 90 ECTS programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 120 ECTS program.
- For the 90 ECTS: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 120 ECTS: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative teaching methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless.
After mastering the intricacies of the Hospitality and Tourism industry, you can expect to begin a career anywhere in the world. Graduates may move into management positions in a wide selection of fields including:
- Convention & event organizations
- Cruise lines
- Cultural attractions
- Destination marketing & tourism organizations
- Government tourism bodies
- Hotels & resorts
A word from the Academic Dean...
"What an exciting time to begin a career in tourism and hospitality! This program is designed to ensure students become top professional players in this sector.
With the digital revolution upending long-held practices in the hotel and tourism business, it is more important than ever to quickly master fundamental concepts while consistently opening oneself to disruptive innovation in a changing market.
Through this program, we are training the industry leaders of tormorrow and giving them the tools to succeed in an ever-changing global market."
Academic Dean of the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management
In accordance with the 6 January 1987 “Information Technology and Freedoms Law” (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17, your personal data are intended for use by LISAA, the party in charge of processing. You have at your disposal the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data. You can exercise this right by addressing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org