Next semester starts
• 100% in English
• 90 or 120 ECTS program
• 2 Intakes: September & January
• Exclusive field trip & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
• Personalized guidance from a dedicated mentor
Why choose the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management?
French expertise for an international career.
Paris is the tourism capital of the world, so the city becomes your classroom!
PSB Paris School of Business is in the ideal location for you to learn from industry leaders in the hospitality and tourism sector and interact with experts and professionals.
With company visits, conferences, business tours and trips, this exciting program will give you first-hand experience and access to the major players in these industries to learn how the global tourist capital mastered the trade.
Who can apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to international working environments.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
Hands-on learning through business tours
Along with the knowledge of hospitality markets, you will be trained by professionals so that you are job-ready upon graduation.
You will experience total immersion in the hospitality and tourism industries, acquire know-how from experts, and expand your professional network thanks to business tours and company visits.
Expected business tours include:
- World Famous Hotels in Paris and London
- Flagship Hospitality Industries in Geneva
- International Tour Operators
- Private Resorts
- Top Conference Centers
- Hospitality Actors & Markets
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Leadership & Management; Cours Florent Seminar
- Career Management
- Business Game
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Tours
- Hotel Distribution
- Hospitality Markets Strategies
- Management Control, Forecasting & Budgeting
- Hospitality, Tourism & Wellness
- Hospitality Uniform System of Accounts
- Tourism Business Game
- Human Resources in Hospitality Markets
- Customer Service Excellence
- Corporate Meetings
- Cross Cultural Management
- Elective French Course
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- Arts & Culture Strategies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Innovation in Arts & Culture
- Making Effective Career Decisions
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to your Leadership
What is the difference between 90 ECTS program and 120 ECTS program?
Paris School of Business’ 90 ECTS programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 120 ECTS program.
- For the 90 ECTS: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 120 ECTS: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative teaching methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless:
- Purchasing Manager
- Product Manager
- Export Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Hotel Manager
A word from the Academic Dean...
"What an exciting time to begin a career in tourism and hospitality! This program is designed to ensure students become top professional players in this sector.
With the digital revolution upending long-held practices in the hotel and tourism business, it is more important than ever to quickly master fundamental concepts while consistently opening oneself to disruptive innovation in a changing market.
Through this program, we are training the industry leaders of tormorrow and giving them the tools to succeed in an ever-changing global market."
Academic Dean of the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management