Next semester starts
TOP 10 in Arts & Cultural Management
• 12 or 16-month program
• 100% in English
• Study in the art & culture capital of the world
• +95 nationalities on an international campus
• 2 Tracks: Art Track or Performing Arts Track
• MSc and MBA double degree
• Exclusive business tour & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
• 2 intakes: September & January
Why Choose the MSc in Art & Cultural Management?
French expertise for an international career.
Immerse yourself in the world’s artistic and cultural capital: Paris. The City of Light provides you with the perfect environment to study for your specialized MSc in Art & Cultural Management.
Thanks to the myriad of astounding museums, galleries, and monuments, the program takes full advantage of the abundant art and cultural life that Paris has to offer.
The MSc program is designed to prepare you to meet the demands of the complex art and culture industry, whilst catering for diverse audiences.
Combining core courses rooted in business practices together with art history and cultural studies, you will be equipped to become a dynamic, innovative and creative business manager in arts and cultural sectors.
Double degree with IESA – Institut d’études supérieures des Arts
The MSc in Art & Cultural Management is delivered in partnership with IESA, one of the most reputable art market schools in Europe.
At the end of your studies, you will be awarded with an MSc degree from PSB Paris School of Business, and an MBA degree from IESA.
Learning by Doing
Gaining first-hand experience is a key component of the MSc program, and thanks to the school’s prime location in Paris, the city becomes your classroom!
You will also participate in three business tours and company visits in other EU cities in order to gain in-depth knowledge of the European arts and cultural markets.
- Experience total immersion in the arts and cultural industries thanks to business tours
- Learn firsthand from experts and industry leaders during company visits
- Expand your professional network
Previous business tours and company visits include: Louvre museum, Versailles palace, Fontainebleau, the Lyon Biennial, the Venice Biennial, TEFAF art fair in Maastricht, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Brussels to name but a few.
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Intellectual Property Law
- Financing Cultural Projects
- Cultural Economics
- Leadership & Management: Cours Florent Seminar
- Career Management
- Business Game
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Tours to European Cities
Performing Arts Track
- History of Performing Arts
- Economics of Cultural Industries
- Event Management
- Performing Arts Production
- Performins Arts Management
- Cultural Industries and Creative Entrepreneurship
- European Cultural Policy & Heritage Management
- Critical Analysis of the Press Workshop
- Projet Methodology
- Museum Law
- Economics of the Art Market
- Art History: 1945 to date
- Curating Exhibitions
- Mounting Exhibitions
- Collecting Contemporary Art
- Expertise of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Project Methodology
- How does the art market work?
- The art market as a global business
- Emerging art markets and the digital age
What is the difference between 12-month program and 16-month program?
Paris School of Business’ 12-month programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 16-month program.
- For the 12- month: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 16-month: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
The MSc in Arts & Cultural Management is ranked in the TOP 10 Masters programs in Arts & Cultural Management by Eduniversal.
Opening the door to a plethora of career opportunities:
- arts commerce
- exhibition manager
- event planner
- museum or gallery curator
- artistic director
- theater producer
- auction house
- fundraising manager
- performing arts venue manager