• 90 or 120 ECTS program
• 100% in English
• Study in the art & culture capital of the world
• 2 Tracks: Art Track or Performing Arts Track
• MSc and MBA double degree
• Exclusive business tour & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
• 2 intakes: September & January
Why Choose the MSc in Art & Cultural Management?
French expertise for an international career.
Immerse yourself in the world’s artistic and cultural capital: Paris. The City of Light provides you with the perfect environment to study for your specialized MSc in Art & Cultural Management.
Thanks to the myriad of astounding museums, galleries, and monuments, the program takes full advantage of the abundant art and cultural life that Paris has to offer.
The MSc program is designed to prepare you to meet the demands of the complex art and culture industry, whilst catering for diverse audiences.
Combining core courses rooted in business practices together with art history and cultural studies, you will be equipped to become a dynamic, innovative and creative business manager in arts and cultural sectors.
Double degree with IESA – Institut d’études supérieures des Arts
The MSc in Art & Cultural Management is delivered in partnership with IESA, one of the most reputable art market schools in Europe.
At the end of your studies, you will be awarded with an MSc degree from PSB Paris School of Business, and an MBA degree from IESA.
Learning by Doing
Gaining first-hand experience is a key component of the MSc program, and thanks to the school’s prime location in Paris, the city becomes your classroom!
You will also participate in three business tours and company visits in other EU cities in order to gain in-depth knowledge of the European arts and cultural markets.
- Experience total immersion in the arts and cultural industries thanks to business tours
- Learn firsthand from experts and industry leaders during company visits
- Expand your professional network
Previous business tours and company visits include: Louvre museum, Versailles palace, Fontainebleau, the Lyon Biennial, the Venice Biennial, TEFAF art fair in Maastricht, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Brussels to name but a few.
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Intellectual Property Law
- Financing Cultural projects
- Cultural Economics
- Art History - Intermediate
- Economics of The Art Market & Data Analytics
- Contemporary Art History
- Museum, Art & Heritage: Preservation, Law & Policy
- Mounting Exhibitions
- Curating Exhibitions
- Expertise of Modern & contemporary Art
- History of Performing Arts
- Event Management
- European Policy & Cultural Heritage Management
- Economies of Cultural industries
- Performance Arts Management Practices
- Survey of Cultural Industries
- Performing Arts Production
- Critical Analysis of the Media
- Understanding today and tomorrow pricing in tourism
- Leveraging design for a better growth
- Purchasing Management: the difference
- between success and failure in business strategy
- Information Design
- History of Cinema
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Career Management
- Leadership & Management Seminar
What is the difference between 90 ECTS program and 120 ECTS program?
Paris School of Business’ 90 ECTS programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 120 ECTS program.
- For the 90 ECTS: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 120 ECTS: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
The MSc in Arts & Cultural Management is ranked in the TOP 10 Masters programs in Arts & Cultural Management by Eduniversal.
Opening the door to a plethora of career opportunities:
Graduates will have the management and strategic thinking skills needed to be successful in this constantly evolving field. They will be wellplaced to open doors and supply the need for creative leaders in government agencies, arts venues, cultural museums, arts networks, and the private sector. Potential positions include:
- Art Expert
- Artist Management
- Artistic Directorship
- Digital Communications & Marketing
- Event Production
- Exhibition Curation
- Festival Management
- Gallery Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Communications
- Revenue Development
- Special Events Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Theatre Production
In accordance with the 6 January 1987 “Information Technology and Freedoms Law” (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17, your personal data are intended for use by LISAA, the party in charge of processing. You have at your disposal the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data. You can exercise this right by addressing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org