Next semester starts
TOP 20 in International Management
• 100% in English
• International campus in the heart of Paris
• Small class size
• Exclusive business tour and company visits
• 90 or 120 ECTS program
• 2 intakes: September & January
• Optional 6-month internship
• Two tracks: Europe & Asia
Why choose the MSc in International Management?
Broaden your horizons & boost your international career potential.
The MSc in International Management degree is the perfect way to discover the fundamentals of international business and management with exclusive exposure to NGO’s and international organizations.
This unique program provides you with the chance to gain hands-on experience thanks to entrepreneurial projects and real business case studies.
The program is designed for recent graduates who wish to pursue post-graduate studies in order to deepen their knowledge of international management and prepare themselves for a rewarding career in business.
Develop your cross-cultural management skills, broaden your horizons and stand out from the crowd with the MSc in International Management.
You will complete part of your studies in Paris, and then a semester abroad in China at our prestigious partner university, Shanghai Normal University. There is also an optional study tour in India with our partner Alliance University.
You will complete the entire program in Paris and benefit from exposure to Euro businesses and institutions thanks to hands-on learning through company visits, case-studies and business tours.
Previous business tour and company visits have included:
- world bank in Paris
- European Commission in Brussels
- the Champagne region
- company tours in Rotterdam
- team building & leadership with the atelier des chefs
- 3 day business tour in Geneva
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Digital Business
- Leadership & Management: Cours Florent Seminar
- Career Management
- Business Game
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Tours to Top European Institutions
- International Purchasing
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Power & Order in World Politics
- Crisis Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Hospitality Markets Strategies
- Full semester in the International Business Program at Shanghai Normal University
- Optional study tour in India (available only for students in the September intake)
- Cross Cultural Management
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- French Language
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Emotional Intelligence
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to Your Leadership
- Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies
- Arts and Culture Strategies
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Leading Innovation in Arts & Culture
What is the difference between 90 ECTS program and 120 ECTS program?
Paris School of Business’ 90 ECTS programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 120 ECTS program.
- For the 90 ECTS: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 120 ECTS: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative teaching methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
The MSc in International Management is ranked in the TOP 20 masters programs specialized in International Management by Eduniversal.
A gateway to an exciting career in business
MSc graduates are sought after by NGO's and multinational companies in fields such as:
- business development
- international branding