Next semester starts
• 100% in English
• 12 or 16-month program
• 1 Intake in September
• +95 nationalities on an international campus
• Exclusive field trip & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
Why Choose the MSc in Marketing Strategy and Data Analytics?
Become a value-added professional in marketing strategy and data analytics.
The MSc in Marketing Strategy and Data Analytics degree is the perfect way to enhance your business background, get acquainted to professional tools, prepare professional certifications, and become a value-added professional in marketing strategy and data analytics. This unique program provides you with the chance to gain hands-on experience thanks to real business case studies.
Paris is historically one of the few key locations for new marketing trends. This MSc will teach you how to produce relevant insights from those data for more relevant perspective marketing. The courses combine useful knowledge on how to identify, collect, manage and understand those marketing data for profitable use.
Paris is also a unique experience as a dynamic economic center and a cultural capital.
Who Can Apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to international working environment.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
Hands-On Learning Through Business Tours
You will participate in a number of excursions throughout the year that allow you to gain insights and experience connected with business and management practices.
Acquiring knowledge through experience is vital. A Business tour in a strategic location is organized with a guided tour of the key spots within the sector. You will get the best from marketing experts.
Conferences by professionals are organized to enhance the link with experienced specialists.
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Game
- Business Tour
- Career Management
- Capstone Project
- PSB Challenge Innovation
- Quantitative and qualitative marketing analytics
- Marketing strategic management
- Data driven quantitative marketing research
- Data driven qualitative marketing research
- IT Management for integrated marketing communications strategy
- Search, social & supply chain management
- Digital communications analytics & media
- Data analytics for marketing in action
- Cross Cultural Management
- Elective French Course
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Making Effective Career Decisions
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to your Leadership
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Introduction to Negotiation
What is the difference between 12-month program and 16-month program?
Paris School of Business’ 12-month programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 16-month program.
- For the 12- month: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 16-month: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain hands-on experience and real business know how
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management whiwh are delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
A word from the Academic Dean...
"The aim of the MSc is to prepare job-ready professionals thanks to a balance between theory and practice. The school widely favors the interaction with marketing professionals both in the design of the program and in the education towards our students.
This MSc will teach you how to produce relevant insights from those data for a more relevant predictive marketing. It will allow you to conceive and serve an efficient marketing strategy, considering the prevalence of real time induction models, over prediction ones from the past.
Academic Dean of the MSc in Marketing Strategyr and Data Analytics
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless.
This master is designed to prepare students for careers in businesses related to marketing:
- Marketing Data Scientist
- Market Research Project Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Web and Data Analyst
- Bank Risk Manager
- Originator of Securities
- Portfolio Manager
- Fund Manager