Founded in 1974, PSB Paris School of Business (previously ESG Management School) is a school offering various programmes from undergraduate programmes (International BBA), to graduate programmes (Master in Management “Programme Grande Ecole”), and post graduate programme (MSc, MA, MBA, Executive DBA).
Cited as one of the top post-baccalaureate schools in France, its Grande École Program offers a 5-year course leading to an official Master level degree which is also internationally accredited by AMBA as of October 2014 and by EPAS as of February 2019.
The School is accredited by the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research as regards its BBA (visa certification) and Master (visa and grade certification). In addition, PSB is part of the prestigious “French Grande Ecole“ (CGE). The Master Programme also benefits from the AMBA and EPAS international accreditation and is often mentioned as a reference in France (top 3 post-bac Business School).
Our academic philosophy revolves around 3 themes: Knowledge, Interpersonal Skills and Know-How:
- Leadership workshops in partnership with the Cours Florent acting school,
- A focus on student life and clubs (a budget of 1 million euros),
- A unique extra-curricular journey of personal awareness known as U Discover: 400 events organised throughout the year including conferences (business leaders, politicians, intellectuals, etc.), corporate and institutional visits (political, cultural, etc.) and humanitarian actions at the heart of it all.
This philosophy is reflected through the school's motto "Acting Beyond Knowledge"
Visit the campus in person
The school is located in the heart of Paris in a campus of 4,000 students comprising 1,000 international students, and 92 permanents faculty (50% international).
Come and visit us! The campus is located at:
59 rue Nationale
PSB Paris School of Business students are set to experience an exciting and decisive time in their lives.
They join us with enthusiasm and aspirations which are all so similar, yet so different.
"The fever of youth is what keeps the rest of the world at a normal temperature," Georges Bernanos once wrote.
PSB Paris School of Business’ mission is to nourish this creative spirit. We give our students the opportunity to live out their aspirations, develop, and assert themselves while acting as responsible members of global society and contributing to the communities in which they live.
PSB Paris School of Business continuously strives to enhance the “joy of learning” so that students are able to fully explore their potential. Our aim is for students to grow into well-rounded and caring global citizens with strong moral values which will shape their decisions, whether it be on a local or global scale, today or tomorrow.
Thus, as knowledge is the bearer of responsibility, PSB Paris School of Business aligns knowledge with know-how and interpersonal skills.
And so goes the school motto: "Acting Beyond Knowledge".
Missions and Values
PSB Paris School of Business prepares students to become highly skilled managers open to the world, enabling them to commit as efficient decision makers and conscious leaders.
Acquiring knowledge is one of the school’s main missions, and the application of this know-how to real business projects occupies an important place in each of the programs. This is achieved through corporate internships and field studies.
Personal development is at the core of education thanks to annual seminars in collaboration with the Cours Florent, France’s famous acting school, as well as through numerous student association activities.
Responsibility comes with the enriching student experience of studying abroad. Students complete their multi-cultural management training thanks to studying abroad where they gain hands-on experience, international exposure and key skills in adapting to an international environment.
PSB has 165 partner universities, of which more than half have at least one international accreditation. Among its partners, some are prestigious institutions such as London School of Economics, BI Norwegian Business School in Oslo, Europe, Fudan University in Asia, Monash University in Australia, Boston University, McGill University or UCLA and UC Berkeley, etc.
Pedagogy and Orientation
The pedagogical orientation of the school is reflected by:
- a number of leaderships seminars including acting courses in collaboration with the famous acting School “Cours Florent”;
- the importance given to the students clubs activities including a number of projects financed by a yearly budget of €1 million;
- and the extra-curricula activities encompassed by the Udiscover programme providing unique opportunities to choose from a large range of activities with an agenda of 400 events per year comprising conferences (with entrepreneurs, politics, intellectuals, etc.) ; in companies, and political and cultural institutions field studies, humanitarian oriented events and projects.
The above elements constitute the pedagogical orientation of the school which is best described by its moto: Acting Beyond Knowledge
- Double degree with the Florent Course, Strate School of Design, Marne La Vallée University
- A friendly and innovative campus offering many spaces for exchange and co-working International
- 1,025 work-study students
- Organization on campus of a major annual recruitment forum bringing together more than 160 companies
- 99% of students hired within 6 months after their course, including 58% before graduation
- Average gross salary in France at the exit €37,500, abroad €48,500
- Access to the Alumni network with 14,250 graduates
Governance within PSB Paris School of Business has two purposes: compliance with the requirements of the Grande Ecole status, as well as ensuring continuous strategic monitoring, analysis and reflection.
The management board at PSB Paris School of Business has set up 8 councils and 17 commissions which are necessary for the continuity and development of the school:
- Directors’ Council
- Management Council
- Development Council
- Scientific Council
- Association Council
Dean of PSB & Grande Ecole Program
Director of International Programs
Director of PSB AcademicAffairs and Research
Director of Academic Affairsfor PSB International Programs
Academic Dean of the BBA and MSc in International Management
Academic Dean of the Doctorate of Business Administration
Academic Dean of the MSc in Luxury &Fashion Management
Academic Dean of MA in Arts & Cultural Management
Board of directors