This program is
Eduniversal Ranking 2017:
TOP 20 in Full-Time MBA
Next semester starts
• 100% in English
• International campus in the heart of Paris
• 2 specializations: Marketing or Finance
• Executive program with 3 years experience required
• Full-time program
• Small class size
• +103 nationalities on campus
• Exclusive business tour & company visits
• Optional 6 month internship
• 12 month program
• 1 intake: September
Why Choose the International MBA?
Live in Paris. Learn in English. Lead your career to success.
Home to the largest business center in continental Europe, the cosmopolitan capital of France is undeniably the perfect city to study for your MBA degree. The MBA experience will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and sharpen your analytical skills. Hands-on learning is at the core of the MBA, providing you with the tools necessary to become a dynamic and successful manager through a series of business simulations and case studies.
In addition, the International MBA at Paris School of Business is accredited by the prestigious British AMBA accreditation, delivered by the Association of MBAs. AMBA’s principal criteria of evaluation is based on the strategy and identity of the school, the quality of the faculty, research, recruitment of participants, objectives and content of the program, the quality of the pedagogical method, and the evaluation as well as the professional performance of its graduates.
Today, nearly 1200 professionals are graduates of the International MBA at PSB Paris School of Business.
Since its creation in 1986, the International MBA at PSB has adapted to evolving professional practices to meet the highest academic standards. The team of professors together with professionals is committed to sharing powerful management tool sand promoting the exchange of knowledge both in the classroom though the Masters Class and in the field with several business visits outside of study tours
Be ambitious, take calculated risks, and climb the corporate ladder to success with the International MBA.
The International MBA aims to provide graduates with enhanced career prospects in the area of management, as well as prepare them to excel in leadership in order to influence sustainable organizational performance in the workplace.
- A recognized Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent
- A minimum of three years’ post-graduation work experience with evidence of management
- English language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band); TOEFL IBT 82 (19 in Reading, 19 in Listening, 21 in Speaking and 19 in Writing).
Learning Through Action
Real-world perspectives of the ever changing business environment are enhanced by innovation challenges, excursions and a business tour to a major European business center.
You will meet and interact with business leaders, and test what you have learned in the classroom in the context of real business situations.
Previous business tour and company visits include:
- company visits in the Paris region
- European Commission in Brussels
- the Champagne region
- company tours in Rotterdam
- finance tour in London
- 3 day business tour in EU city
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Research Methodolgy
- Organizational Behaviour
- International prospectives
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Digital Business
- Management of Information Systems
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Social Responsibilty
- Digital Productivity Tools
- Business Games
- Career Seminar
International Marketing Specialization
- International Marketing
- Data Management
- Luxury Industries, Hospitality Management and Wine & Food Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Innovation Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management
- Internal Audit & Compliance
- Advanced Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Derivatives & Risk Management
- Investments & Portfolio Management
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Law
- Cash Management
- Analytical Tools for Finance
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- multi-institutional entrepreneurial project and business simulations enable you to make managerial decisions in real-time
- leadership and management seminar develops your problem solving and interpersonal skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
The International MBA is AMBA-accredited and is ranked in the TOP 20 Full-Time MBAs in the Eduniversal ranking.
Climb the corporate ladder.
The MBA program puts your short and long-term career goals within reach, enabling you to excel as a professional after graduation.
- Graduates specialized in finance are often involved in manaing the assets of their oranizations, or in tracking and influencing the exchange of currencies and stocks.
- Graduates specialized in marketing regularly pursue careers in consumer goods, luxury, retail, entertainment, media, hi-tech, and pharmaceutical companies.