Next semester starts
• 100% in English
• 90 ECTS program
• 1 intake in September
• Exclusive field trip & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
Why Choosing the MSc in International Finance?
Become a value-added professional in international finance.
Thanks to its historical financial center - an international stock exchange managed by NYSE Euronext and the largest money market in Europe - the city of Paris provides a convenient environment to study an MSc in International Finance.
Many financial institutions have headquarters or subsidiaries in Paris and provide this Master with a direct link to professionals in the sector.
Paris is also a unique experience as a dynamic economic center and a cultural capital.
Who Can Apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to international working environments.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
Hands-On Learning Through Business Tours
Along with the knowledge of financial markets theories, you will be trained by professionals so that you are job-ready upon graduation. Acquiring knowledge through experience is vital and the first worldwide financial center is two hours from Paris in the UK.
You will participate in a business tour in London:
- Guided tour of the City, London's financial district
- Bank of England
- Bloomberg headquarters
Conferences by professionals (traders from brokerage firms, and financial analysts from rating agencies for instance) are organized to enhance the link with experienced specialists.
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Financial Markets
- Fixed income Securities Management
- Credit risk Measurement
- Market risk Measurement
- Operational & Systematic Risk Measurement
- Mathematical Tools for Analysis
- Derivatives & Commodities
- Fundamentals of Mathematics for Finance
- Bloomberg Workshop
- CollectiveFund Management
- Banking Management Simulator Game
- Understanding today and tomorrow pricing in tourism
- Leveraging design for a better growth
- Purchasing Management: the difference between success and failure in business strategy
- Information Design
- History of Cinema
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Career Management
- Leadership & Management Seminar
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless.
Graduates are equipped with substantial conceptual and applied finance knowledge on the international finance stage. They are able to join a variety of employers such as investment and commercial banks, ministries of finance, hedge funds, treasuries, private equity funds, research institutions, ratings agencies, consulting firms, corporations, and accounting firms. Potential positions include:
- Bank Risk Analysis
- Compliance Management
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Financial Advice
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Risk Analyst
A word from the Academic Dean...
"The aim of the MSc is to prepare job-ready professionals thanks to a balance between theory and practice. The school widely favors the interaction with finance professionals both in the design of the program and in the education towards our students.
The MSc prepares our students to heavily use operational tools necessary for their future career such as VBA, Excel or Bloomberg.
The MSc also trains students for certifications that are today required to evolve rapidly in the financial community (CFA and PRM)."
Emmanuel De La Burgade
Academic Dean of the MSc in International Finance
In accordance with the 6 January 1987 “Information Technology and Freedoms Law” (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17, your personal data are intended for use by LISAA, the party in charge of processing. You have at your disposal the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data. You can exercise this right by addressing an email to: email@example.com