Increased global logistical and sourcing complexity, and constant needs for digitalization all emphasize the importance of effective and sustainable supply chain management. The MSc in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management is designed to provide students with a solid understanding of managing the continuous flow of goods and services for competitive companies.
- 100% taught in English on a campus with over 100 nationalities represented
- A structure favoring small class sizes and exclusive field trips and company visits
- Course includes an optional 6-month internship opportunity
- A host of unique professional networking opportunities during the program
Duration : 1 year
Total ECTS : 90
Study Mode : Full-time
Business Knowledge and Skills
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Purchasing & Supply Chain
- Purchasing Strategy
- Purchasing Legislation
- Purchasing Hedge
- Purchasing Risk Management
- Information System
- Supply Chain Management: Serious Game
- Performance Measurement
- International Negotiation
- Lean & Sustainable Purchasing
- Understanding today and tomorrow pricing in tourism
- Leveraging design for a better growth
- Purchasing Management: the difference between success and failure in business strategy
- Information Design0
- History of Cinema
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Career Management
- Leadership & Management Seminar
Why choose theMSc in Marketing Strategy and Data Analytics?
Become a value-added professional in purchasing and a recognized supply chain manager.
The MSc in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management degree is the perfect way to discover and master the related best practices. This unique program provides you with the chance to gain hands-on experience thanks to real business case studies.
Many institutions have headquarters or subsidiaries in Paris and provide this Master with a direct link to professionals in the sector.
Paris is also a unique experience as a dynamic economic center and a cultural capital.
Who Can Apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
You will participate in a number of excursions throughout the year that allow you to gain insights and experience connected with business and management practices.
Acquiring knowledge through experience is vital. A Business tour is organized to one of the main European Supply Chain Hubs : you will touch the complexity of this fascinating industry.
Conferences by professionals (Purchasing and supply chain experts from key players within the industry) are organized to enhance the link with experienced specialists.
Innovative Teaching + What next?
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain hands-on experience in the area of strategy
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless.
As the sectors of purchasing and supply chain are expanding, graduates will be able to gain positions in a multitude of fields in established sectors such as industry, consumer goods and services, and international trade, or in newly emerging fields. Potential positions include:
- Distribution Management
- International Purchasing
- Materials Management
- Portfolio Outsourcing Management
- Production Management
- Product Procurement
- Purchasing Consultancy
- Purchasing Department Coordination
- Purchasing Directorship
- Scheduling Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation Management
- Warehousing Management