PSB Paris School of Business welcomes applications from candidates who come from our partner Universities and are looking to gain knowledge about a specific field whilst meeting new international people and discovering the beautiful city of Paris. The exchange program is the perfect opportunity to study business for one or two semesters at PSB Paris School of Business and experience the city of light. So come study at PSB, earn some credits and make Paris your classroom!
Erasmus+ is a program administered by the European Commission aimed at increasing mobility based on exchange agreements between universities and schools who have signed the Erasmus+ Charter. Specifically, this means a student cannot attend the European institution of their choice but rather may study at one of the institutions which have signed an exchange agreement. Most destinations available in Europe have signed an agreement under the Erasmus framework.
Students coming from one of our European Erasmus+ partners are eligible for an Erasmus+ exchange placement. Please check our list of Partner Institutions.
Two-step admission procedure: Nomination & Application
- Contact your home university to learn more about exchange selection & nomination process. Make sure to check the available course list to confirm it matches with your home university's academic requirements.
- Once we receive an official nomination from your home University we will contact you with detailed instructions on the application procedure.
You do not belong to the European Economic Area ?
Applicants for the PSB Exchange program must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be selected and nominated by home university
- Have completed at least one year of studies after high school
- Justify language proficiency in either
English - level B2 for students willing to study in English
French - level B2 for students willing to study in French
Documents you will need to enclose to your application:
- Copy of a valid passport or EU ID card
- Copy of previous official Transcript of records in English
- Copy of an English or French language proficiency test (B2 level), for non-native speakers only
- Photo - Passport size
- Fall semester: 30th of May
- Spring semester: 30th of November
Read more about the academic calendar, Grading scale, Transcript of records, and tuition fees of the exchange program.
- Fall 2019 intake - courses in English
- Fall 2019 intake - courses in French
- Spring 2020 intake - courses in English
- Spring 2020 intake - courses in French
How to Select Courses
- Download the above course catalogues.
- Select the appropriate language of instruction (French or English) and intake.
- Define which track you want to undertake while at PSB, number of ECTS and courses.
Please note that it is not possible to mix courses from different levels, languages or tracks. Allocation to track and courses will be done based on student completion of prerequisites; availabilities and are subject to change without notice.
Please make sure you have completed any required pre-requisite courses, and that your final course choice has been approved by your Academic Advisor at your Home Institution.
Dates vary according to the program you'll select and enroll for.
To learn more about the academic calendar, the entry requirements, the gradings, the academic transcripts, or the tuition fees, you can visit the page below.