PSB Paris School of Business welcomes applications from candidates who come from our partner Universities and are looking to gain knowledge about a specific field whilst meeting new international people and discovering the beautiful city of Paris. The exchange program is the perfect opportunity to study business for one or two semesters at PSB Paris School of Business and experience the city of light. So come study at PSB, earn some credits and make Paris your classroom!
Two-step admission procedure: Nomination & Application
- Contact your home university to learn more about exchange selection & nomination process. Make sure to check the available course list to confirm it matches with your home university's academic requirements.
- Once we receive an official nomination from your home University we will contact you with detailed instructions on the application procedure.
Main contact for incoming exchange students
Applicants for the PSB Exchange program must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be selected and nominated byhome university
Have completed at least one year of studies after high school
Justify language proficiency in either:
- English - level B2 for students willing to study in English
- French - level B2 for students willing to study in French
- Fall semester: 30th of May
- Spring semester: 30th of November
Read more about the academic calendar, Grading scale, Transcript of records, and tuition fees of the exchange program.