Next semester starts
TOP 20 in Luxury Management
• 90 or 120 ECTS program
• 100% in English
• Study in the luxury & fashion capital of the world
• Exclusive business tour & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
• 2 intakes: Fall & Spring
Why Choose the MSc in Luxury & Fashion Management?
French expertise for an international career.
Home to major couture and jewelry brands, upscale hotels, luxury spas, and over 70 Michelin-starred restaurants, the city of Paris becomes your classroom.
Choosing the MSc in Luxury & Fashion Management program at PSB Paris School of Business means choosing to also benefit from other leading schools in the Studialis Group; you will complete your fashion courses with a styling seminar at Marangoni, learn about the fundamentals of fashion shows at Chardon Savard, and even perfect your public speaking and presentation skills thanks to workshops with the famous acting school Cours Florent.
Hands-on learning is a key component of the MSc program in Luxury & Fashion Management. Thanks to company visits, conferences, and exclusive business tours, PSB Paris School of Business ensures that you gain firsthand experience of the luxury and fashion industries.
Go behind the scenes, meet industry professionals, get hands-on experience, and become a dynamic and innovative business manager!
Hands-On Learning Through Business Tours
During the progam, you will gain first-hand experience so that you are job-ready upon graduation.
- Experience total immersion in the luxury and fashion industries thanks to business tours
- Acquire know-how from experts through company visits
- Expand your professional network
Business tour examples: palaces, luxury hotels & spas, fashion shows, the Cognac region, the Champagne region, Deauville, and fashion ateliers to name but a few.
- Introduction to Luxury Courses and overview of the Luxury Industry
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Human Ressources
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Game
- Business Tour
- Career Management
- Capstone Project
- PSB Innovation Challenge
- Distribution Management & Strategy in Luxury
- Luxury Retail Trends
- Purchasing Techniques in the Luxury Industry
- Selling Techniques in the Luxury Business
- Fashion Brand Management
- Communication & Advertising in the Luxury Industry
- Fashion visual Merchandising *
- The Luxury Hospitality & the Wellness Market
- The Cosmetics Industry
- The Fine Jewellery Industry
- The Business Development in the Wine Industry
- The Haute-Couture market
- The Fashion Business and Principles of Design
- The Fashion Design Process and Trend Forecasting
- Cross Cultural Management
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- French Language
- Emotional Intelligence
- Making Effective Career Decisions
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to Your Leadership
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Introduction to Negotiation
What is the difference between 90 ECTS program and 120 ECTS program?
Paris School of Business’ 90 ECTS programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 120 ECTS program.
- For the 90 ECTS: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 120 ECTS: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
The MSc in Luxury & Fashion Management is ranked in the TOP 20 masters programs specialized in Luxury Management by Eduniversal.
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless:
- Marketing director
- Communication manager
- Account manager
- Business developer
- Press relations manager
- Sales manager
- Retail director
- ... or even go on to create your own company