PSB Paris School of Business is a member of the Galileo Global Education network, the leading higher education group in France and Europe.
PSB Paris School of Business is a member of the Galileo Global Education network. The Galileo Global Education group brings together 47 higher education institutes across seven different countries around the globe.
The group is dedicated to providing high-quality education and passing on unique know-how in the fields of business, management, communication, web, finance, art, culture, cinema, HR, advertising and many more!
The GGE network gives you:
- A guaranteed level of academic excellence proven by our schools’ global ranking and outstanding reputation.
- The largest European network of company partnerships to facilitate the successful professional insertion of graduates.
- Dedicated staff and professors to support you as you define and pursue your career.
- Interdisciplinary schools within the group provide you with diverse and flexible options during your studies, all whilst enhancing your employability.
- Internationalization of our programs in France on our campuses which bring together students from all four corners of the globe, and abroad with our various international partners.
By joining a school in the leading higher education group in Europe, you are deciding to give yourself the best chance of obtaining a quality academic degree and becoming a competitive candidate in today’s global job market.
Galileo Global Education Statistics
schools around the globe
students trained per year worldwide
certificates recognized by the French government
PSB Paris School of Business is an active partner and member of national and international institutions. This allows the management team and professors to participate in reflection work which in turn benefits the school in delivering best practices in teaching and research.
Our French Academic Partners
Our International Academic Partners
European Centre for Career Development & Entrepreneurship
Participating partner institutions:
EBC Hochschule Campus Berlin, Regent's University London, Paris School of Business, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan
Within the ERASMUS+ scheme we want to develop a network of European career services to share information and resources on local labour markets. We also want to train local career service staff to provide home students with optimal support when seeking employment or launching businesses within Europe. To achieve this we want to set up a series of workshops, summer schools and network meetings where knowledge is accumulated and distributed on a continual basis. All measures will be implemented under the common brand “European Centre for Career Development & Entrepreneurship” (ECCE).
We all take pride in the excellent education we offer future global leaders in the business world, but we can do more. Whilst we have strong ties in terms of study mobility cooperation, our career services operate mainly with a national or even local focus. We want to change that.
- Internationalize career services & widen their scope of international and academic cooperation
- Improve career cervices through specific training
- Improve student employability
- Enhance mobility of students, teaching and administrative staff
- Enable graduates to access different European labour markets
- Enable graduates to build businesses in different European countries
- Share local resources in order to provide a broader net of knowledge and resources to all involved students and institutions