Why choosing the International Entrepreneurship Program?
The Entrepreneurship and Doing Business in Europe Short Program develops skills that will be vital in a career in international management, in Europe.
By the end of this program, students will:
- Be aware of the specific characteristics of doing business in Europe
- Learn some of the main tools and skills required to successfully start up a business
- Understand the major challenges faced by European markets
This Short Program courses includes
- The Euro Zone, current crisis future of the EU
- Intercultural Management
- Strategic Management in Europe
- Entrepreneurship in Europe
- Disruptive Business Methods
- Digital Business
- Innovation & New Product Development
Upon successful completion of program requirements, students will gain a 7.5 ECTS worth certificate.
*Courses and activities are subject to change without notice. Contact PSB's International Office for up to date course details and syllabus.
- Welcome breakfast
- Cruise on the Seine
- Companies visits
- Official transcripts
- Prgram certificate
- Goodbye event
- Access to Campus Cluster Paris Innovation, online library and school facilities
And much more...
Excluding: travel expenses, accomodation costs, insurance, personal expenses, daily meals and drinks.
Upon request, PSB Paris School of Business can give you a list of housing partners.
Short Program Dates:
Summer session: June 28th to July 10th 2021
Who can apply?
Open to all (exchange students and fee paying)
Entry level: 1 year of business studies at undergraduate level or 2 years of nonbusiness-related studies at undergraduate level
For the Summer session: May 31st 2021
€2,500 - a 10% discount applies for students from partner universities