Why choose the Entrepreneurship and doing business in Europe Short Program?
The Entrepreneurship and Doing Business in Europe Short Program develops skills that will be vital in a career in international management, in Europe.
By the end of this program, students will:
- Be aware of the specific characteristics of doing business in Europe
- Learn some of the main tools and skills required to successfully start up a business
- Understand the major challenges faced by European markets
Next session: January 8th to 19th 2018
This Short Program courses includes*:
- The Euro Zone, current crisis future of the EU
- Intercultural Management
- Strategic Management in Europe
- Entrepreneurship in Europe
- Disruptive Business Methods
- Digital Business
- Innovation & New Product Development
Upon successful completion of program requirements, students will gain a 7.5 ECTS worth certificate.
*Courses and activities are subject to change without notice. Contact PSB's International Office for up to date course details and syllabus.
- Welcome breakfast
- Cruise on the Seine
- Companies visits
- Official transcripts
- Prgram certificate
- Goodbye event
- Access to Campus Cluster Paris Innovation, online library and school facilities
- And much more...
Excluding: travel expenses, accomodation costs, insurance, personal expenses, daily meals and drinks.
Upon request, PSB Paris School of Business can give you a list of housing partners.
Short Program Dates:
Winter session: January 8th to 19th 2018
Who can apply?
Open to all (exchange students and fee paying)
Minimum of 2 years of undergraduate studies
For the Winter session: November 30th 2017
A 10% discount applies for students from partner universities