Why choose the Entrepreneurship and doing business in Europe Short Program?
The Entrepreneurship and Doing Business in Europe Short Program develops skills that will be vital in a career in international management, in Europe.
By the end of this program, students will:
- Be aware of the specific characteristics of doing business in Europe
- Learn some of the main tools and skills required to successfully start up a business
- Understand the major challenges faced by European markets
Next session: June 25th - July 6th 2018
This Short Program courses includes*:
- The Euro Zone, current crisis future of the EU
- Intercultural Management
- Strategic Management in Europe
- Entrepreneurship in Europe
- Disruptive Business Methods
- Digital Business
- Innovation & New Product Development
Upon successful completion of program requirements, students will gain a 7.5 ECTS worth certificate.
*Courses and activities are subject to change without notice. Contact PSB's International Office for up to date course details and syllabus.
- Welcome breakfast
- Cruise on the Seine
- Companies visits
- Official transcripts
- Prgram certificate
- Goodbye event
- Access to Campus Cluster Paris Innovation, online library and school facilities
- And much more...
Excluding: travel expenses, accomodation costs, insurance, personal expenses, daily meals and drinks.
Upon request, PSB Paris School of Business can give you a list of housing partners.
Short Program Dates:
Summer session: June 25th - July 6th 2018
Who can apply?
Open to all (exchange students and fee paying)
Minimum of 2 years of undergraduate studies
For the Summer session: May 31st 2018
A 10% discount applies for students from partner universities
In accordance with the 6 January 1987 “Information Technology and Freedoms Law” (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17, your personal data are intended for use by LISAA, the party in charge of processing. You have at your disposal the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data. You can exercise this right by addressing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org