In January, we welcome at Paris School of Business our international students for their semester abroad!
In order to give them the best welcome, our international team organize an Orientation Day on January 5. On this first day of their international experience, our goal is to help them feel comfortable and ready to start their studies in our school.
The day’s program is divided in 4 parts:
- From 10am to 1pm: information desk in the Agora room where students can meet our teams and ask them questions about accommodation, Parisian life, public transportation, etc.
- From 2pm to 3pm: general presentation of the school. We will tell our international students everything they need to know about their semester in our school like programs, intranet, school rules, assessment methodology and many more!
- From 3pm to 6pm: students will be divided in 2 workshop groups:
- The first workshop is a campus game through a mobile app. The goal is to help them discover the campus while having fun and getting to know each other.
- The second workshop is an intercultural session. We will initiate them to the French culture and highlight the cultural differences between their countries and France.
- From 6.30pm to 8pm: a cocktail will be organized with all international students and our teams. A time of interaction during which they can bond.
After that day, our international students will have all information needed to start their semester in the best possible way. Our staff will of course be available throughout their stay to guide them and answer their questions.