Next semester starts
TOP 15 in International Management
• 100% in English
• International campus in the heart of Paris
• +103 nationalities on campus
• Exclusive business tour & company visits
• 4 Majors: Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Management, Luxury Brand Management
• 1 semester abroad (optional)
• 2 intakes: September & January
• Study in the program for just 1 or 2 semesters, or gain your degree over 3 years
Why Choose the Bachelor of Business Administration?
Live in Paris, learn in English, get ready for the world!
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree is the ideal way to become familiar with the world of business, while making the most of life in Paris!
- study in the world's best student city - Paris!
- make lifelong friends from all four corners of the globe
- choose your majors and electives according to your own personal and professional interests
- boost your career potential thanks to international exposure
- make Paris your classroom!
While the program’s paramount focus is academic achievement, there’s also time for fun and enjoyment: from orientation activities to end-of-year parties, organized by student associations that also invite you to participate in the numerous activities they sponsor, such as sports and cultural activities.
The Bachelor of Business Administration is your passport to success!
This program is now also available 100 % in French or in both French and English. Check out the French Bachelor here
Hands-On Business Learning
The Bachelor of Business Administration seeks to introduce you as early as possible to the “real world” of business, through:
Gain exposure to business in its international dimension thanks to a series of outside excursions. Visit headquarters of major international and French companies and meet executives who share their knowledge of the corporate world. Previous examples include:
- company visits in the Paris region
- 3 day study tour to a major European business center (Geneva, Rotterdam, Brussels)
- teamwork and leadership seminar with the atelier des chefs cooking activity
Leadership Training & Entrepreneurial Challenges
Students begin each year by participating in a Leadership & Management Seminar which is delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, France's famous acting school.
Throughout the year, you will participate in business simulations, a competitve business game, and a multi-institutional entrepreneurial project through which you can propose real ideas to real companies.
Finance & Accounting
This major is CIMA-accredited.
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Markets
- Principles of Investments
- International Finance
- Financial Reporting and Regulation
- Portfolio Management
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- International Strategic Management
- Management of Change and Innovation
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Marketing of Services
- Consumer Behavior
- Principles of Advertising
Luxury Brand Management
- Fundamentals of Luxury Industry
- History of Luxury
- Client Relationship Management in the Luxury Industry
- Luxury Merchandising
- Luxury Brand Management
- Geopolitics of the Luxury Industry
- Sales Techniques for Luxury Brands
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- International Business
- International Relations
- Principles of Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- Digital Business
- Principles of Corporate Finance
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Strategy
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibilty
- Principles of Business Law
- Global Risk Management
- Economics of Innovation
- Mathematics for Managers
- Intermediate Algebra
- Basic Calculus
- Financing New Ventures
- Intercultural Communication
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Business Law
- French - Beginner
- French - Intermediate
PSB Paris School of Business offers you the exciting opportunity not only to study in France, but also spend a semester abroad.
You have the chance to build your international profile by participating in an exchange program at one of PSB Paris School of Business’ partner universities which are located all over the globe.
The Bachelor of Business Administration is ranked among the TOP 10 Bachelor programs in France by "Le Parisien" and in the TOP 15 Bachelor programs specialized in International Management by Eduniversal.
The major in Finance & Accounting is also CIMA-accredited.
Beyond the degree
Bachelor of Business Administration graduates have an excellent track record, some going on to pursue careers internationally whilst others continue their studies at PSB Paris School of Business or at other esteemed schools around the globe.
The Bachelor program opens the door to further studies at PSB Paris School of Business through our MSC programs in 16 months: