1. Growing notoriety: a leading position in the post-bac schools market
- A private higher education institution recognised by the French State
- Member of the AACSB Business Education Alliance (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)
- Member of the European Commission ERASMUS+/SOCRATES programs
- Member of the Elite French Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE)
- Member of UGEI (Union of Independent Grandes Ecoles)
Accreditation For The Master In Management (Programme Grande Ecole)
- A Graduate Master Level recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research since 2005.
- EPAS accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- AMBA accredited by the Association of MBAs
- 4 DSCG (French higher accounting and management certificates) awarding higher education value units (UV) to students specializing in Auditing and Accounting Expertise.
2 - A Dynamic International Awareness Policy
2. A Dynamic International Awareness Policy
- International programs: all programs are taught in English: BBA, MIM, MSc, MBA and DBA.
- International faculty: half of the faculty with international profile
- International students: 25% of students with international profile
- International partners: more than 55% accredited institutions
- International experience: 37 countries offered as study abroad destinations, 23 of which have additional degree agreements
- International immersive campus
students on academic exchanges per year
modules in English
3 - The quality and diversity of the faculty
PSB Paris School of Business owns a Research Lab with 3 chairs : Digital Data Design, New Practices of Innovation and Creativity, Living Health.
The members of the PSB Paris School of Business Laboratory are known for their:
- Scientific publications in leading international journals,
- Published works,
- Publications and presentations of corporate case studies,
- Visibility in the press and the media: nearly a hundred articles in the media.
of international scientific contributions
intellectual contributions per year
4. A Student Association Life That Allows You to Engage in Ambitious Projects
Association experience is mandatory and allows students to learn about citizenship, independence and individual as well as group responsibility.
Each association sharpens the political, civic and social awareness of our future managers who will be able to continue contributing tomorrow to better integration for all throughout their careers.
The annual association budget totals nearly 1 million euros which provides for excellent opportunities to put the education we offer into practice.
15 associations in numerous fields:
- Event Management…
5. An International & Innovative Campus in the Heart of Paris
In 2014 PSB Paris School of Business joined Campus Cluster Paris Innovation. With over 10 000 m2, our exceptional and innovative campus brings together 2 schools, researchers, companies, and start-ups.
Close-up on the Campus Cluster Paris Innovation
- 1 campus, 2 schools (PSB and IICP)
- 1 business incubator
- 1 bloomberg room
- 1 inter-school incubator
- 1 Creative Lab
- 1 Newsroom
- 2 TV / Radio studios
- 3 3D printers
- 3 strategic partners (Accord, Bouygues, PMU)
- 15 connected objects
- 30 partner companies
- 65 classrooms
- 100 co-working spaces
- 3900 students
- 10 000 m² of surface area
6. Alumni Network
- 14,500 alumni
- 70 clubs throughout the world
- Average gross salary in France at the exit €43,840, abroad €54,597
- Speed networking organization
- A web magazine