PSB Paris School of Business welcomes applications from professionals and executives who are seeking a flexible program enabling them to obtain their doctorate degree in just 3 years by combining distance learning and short seminars in Paris.
As we have a rolling admissions process, it is to your advantage to complete your application as early as possible.
Two-step admissions procedure: Eligibility & Selection
The Jury of Admissions screens complete applications, which must include:
- Cover letter
- Copy of graduate degree and relevant transcripts
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Recommendation letter (academic or professional)
- €90 application fee
Eligible candidates will then be contacted for an interview in English with the Dean of the program.
The interview is conducted on campus in Paris or by Skype for international candidates.
The Jury of Admissions will release your admission result within one to three weeks after your interview with the Dean of the program.
The Eiffel scholarship program has been developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development. It aims at shaping the future decision makers of the private and public sector, and encourages the applications from emerging countries.
The program consists in two parts that finance master or PhD studies in the following fields of studies:
- Engineering Sciences
- Economics and Management
- Law and Political Sciences
The scholarship is allotted for a definite period of time:
- 24 months if you apply for a full master’s degree
- 12 months if you apply for a second year of master.
Conditions for eligibility:
- Be 30 at the most by the day of the selection committee.
- Only foreign students are eligible to the Eiffel Scholarship. Binational students can apply to the condition that they do not have the French nationality
- Applications from students currently enrolled in studies abroad are prioritized over the ones that are already living in France.
- Only one application can be sent to only one institution.
- If you had an unsuccessful application to the program in the past, you cannot apply again, even if you changed your field of studies.
- You have to send your application through the higher education institution you are interested in. No direct application is allowed.
- Incomplete applications are inadmissible.
- The Eiffel scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
- Students seeking to prepare for a career in education or research may not apply.
Other funding programs are available to them.
Amount of the Eiffel scholarship:
- The monthly stipend for Master programs are 1.181€, along with the following benefits:
- Journey to France and return trip to home country
- Health insurance
- Cultural activities
Possibility to receive a housing allowance under certain conditions.
WARNING : PSB tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel program.
Campus France - Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux- Belles
Download my Brochure and Application Form