Who can apply to the Study Abroad program?
PSB Paris School of Business welcomes applications from candidates who are looking to gain knowledge about a specific field whilst meeting new international people and discovering the beautiful city of Paris.
The study abroad program is a great opportunity to live in Paris during one or two semesters and study at PSB Paris School of Business.
So come and study at PSB, earn some credits and make Paris your classroom!
Admission steps for the study abroad program
Two-step admissions procedure: Eligibility & Registration
Information about the application process for the Study Abroad program
Applicants for the PSB Study Abroad program must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be selected and nominated by your home university
- Have completed at least one year of studies after high school
- Justify language proficiency in either:
- English - level B2 for students willing to study in English
- French - level B2 for students willing to study in French
Fall semester: 30th of May
Spring semester: 30th of November
Read more about the academic calendar, the gradings, the transcripts and the tuition fees of the study abroad program.