Who can apply to the Study Abroad/Free Mover Program?
Paris School of Business welcomes applications from candidates who are looking to gain knowledge about a specific field whilst meeting new international people and discovering the beautiful city of Paris.
The Study Abroad/Free Mover program is a great opportunity to live in Paris during one or two semesters and study at PSB Paris School of Business.
So come and study at PSB, earn some credits and make Paris your classroom!
SATURDAY 25 MARCH / 1PM -7PM PARIS LOCAL TIME
Paris School of Business - Virtual Open Day
Join us live at the PSB Virtual Open Day to have access to the online event platform to ask your questions live from the school's teams
Admission steps for the Study Abroad/Free Mover Program
Two-step admissions procedure: Eligibility & Registration
The International Office will review all completed applications. Non-native speakers of English or French will have to present an English or French official test as proof to be able to join the program.
Eligible candidates will receive confirmation of their official acceptance along with registration steps from the PSB International Office.
Information about the application process for the Free Mover program
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have studied for at least one year of higher studies in a business or economics related with an average grade of 2.3/4 of the GPA system minimum.
- Non-native students must justify language proficiency either in:
- English - level B2 for students willing to study in English
- French - level B2 for students willing to study in French
Documents you will need to enclose to your application
- Passport copy or ID for European citizens (attention to the expiry date!)
- Transcript of Records of your home university
- Proof of English (IELTS 6.0 or TEOFL 80) or French proficiency (DELF B2) - only for non-native speakers*
- A passport size colored photo
- Proof of international insurance
*For students who have been enrolled 100% English programs for at least two years at their respective home universities, we also accept an official letter from the university stating their English level as a proof.
Fall semester: 30th of May
Spring semester: 30th of October
Read more about the academic calendar, the gradings, the transcripts and the tuition fees of the free mover program.