The Admission Process for the Exchange Program - Erasmus + and bilateral agreements
Paris School of Business welcomes applications from candidates who are looking to gain knowledge about a specific field whilst meeting new international people and discovering the beautiful city of Paris.
The exchange program is the perfect opportunity to study business for one or two semesters at Paris School of Business and experience the city of light.
So come study at Paris School of Business, gain some credits and make Paris your classroom!
Two-step admission procedure: Nomination & Application
- Contact your home university to learn more about exchange selection & nomination process. Make sure to check the available course list to confirm it matches with your home university's academic requirements.
- Once we receive an official nomination from your home University we will contact you with detailed instructions on the application procedure.
Applicants for the PSB Exchange program must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have studied for at least one year of higher studies in a business or economics related with an average grade of 2.3/4 of the GPA system minimum.
- Non-native students must justify language proficiency either in:
- English - level B2 for students willing to study in English
- French - level B2 for students willing to study in French
Documents you will need to enclose to your application
Documents you will need to enclose to your application:
- Passport copy or ID for European citizens (attention to the expiry date!)
- Transcript of Records of your home university
- Proof of English (IELTS 6.0 or TEOFL 80) or French proficiency (DELF B2) - only for non-native speakers*
- A passport size colored photo
- Proof of international insurance
*For students who have been enrolled 100% English programs for at least two years at their respective home universities, we also accept an official letter from the university stating their English level as a proof.
- Fall semester: 30th of May
- Spring semester: 30th of October
Read more about the academic calendar, grading scale, transcript of records of the exchange program.