The Admission Process for the Exchange Program - Erasmus + and bilateral agreements
Paris School of Business welcomes applications from candidates who are looking to gain knowledge about a specific field whilst meeting new international people and discovering the beautiful city of Paris.
The exchange program is the perfect opportunity to study business for one or two semesters at Paris School of Business and experience the city of light.
So come study at Paris School of Business, gain some credits and make Paris your classroom!
Two-step admission procedure: Nomination & Application
- Contact your home university to learn more about exchange selection & nomination process. Make sure to check the available course list to confirm it matches with your home university's academic requirements.
- Once we receive an official nomination from your home University we will contact you with detailed instructions on the application procedure.
Applicants for the PSB Exchange program must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be selected and nominated by home university
- Have completed at least one year of studies after high school
- Justify language proficiency in either
English - level B2 for students willing to study in English
French - level B2 for students willing to study in French
Documents you will need to enclose to your application:
- Copy of a valid passport or EU ID card
- Copy of all previous official transcripts in English or French
- Copy of an English or French language proficiency test (B2 level), for non-native speakers only
- Photo - Passport size
- Proof of International Health Insurance
- Fall semester: 30th of May
- Spring semester: 30th of October
Read more about the academic calendar, grading scale, transcript of records of the exchange program.