Study abroad program allows students from our partner Universities to come and study at PSB Paris School of Business for 1 or 2 semesters and gain knowledge about a specific field whilst meeting new international people and discovering the beautiful city of Paris.
If you are looking for a new international experience, come study at PSB, earn some credits and make Paris your classroom.
An Amazing Opportunity
Two-step admission procedure: Nomination & Application
- Contact your home university to learn more about exchange selection & nomination process. Make sure to check the available course list to confirm it matches with your home university's academic requirements.
- Once we receive an official nomination from your home University we will contact you with detailed instructions on the application procedure.
PSB, your University for your Study Abroad Semester
3,900 students currently enrolled
22% of students are international
+100 different nationalities on campus
250 incoming students annually in our exchange
and study abroad program
470 degree-seeking international students
603 PSB students studying overseas on exchange
or study abroad
350 full time staff
100 permanent faculty
1 friendly and efficient International Office
12,800 alumni worldwide
Applicants for the PSB Exchange program must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be selected and nominated by home university
- Have completed at least one year of studies after high school
- Justify language proficiency in either
English - level B2 for students willing to study in English
French - level B2 for students willing to study in French
Documents you will need to enclose to your application:
- Copy of a valid passport or EU ID card
- Copy of all previous official transcripts in English or French
- Copy of an English or French language proficiency test (B2 level), for non-native speakers only
- Photo - Passport size
- Proof of International Health Insurance
- Fall semester: 30th of May
- Spring semester: 30th of October
Read more about the academic calendar, grading scale, transcript of records of the exchange program.
How to Select Courses
Contact PSB International Office to get the course catalogues. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Define which track you want to undertake while at PSB, number of ECTS and courses.
Please note that it is not possible to mix courses from different levels, languages or tracks. Allocation to track and courses will be done based on student completion of prerequisites; availabilities and are subject to change without notice.
Please make sure you have completed any required pre-requisite courses, and that your final course choice has been approved by your Academic Advisor at your Home Institution.
Dates vary according to the program you'll select and enroll for.
To learn more about the academic calendar, the entry requirements, the gradings, the academic transcripts, or the tuition fees, you can visit the page below.