PSB Paris School of Business is firmly oriented towards internationalisation.
Students may enhance their course in Paris by studying abroad for a semester.
Simply wanting to go abroad is not enough for an official departure. All study abroad opportunities are subject to pre-requisites.
Put the odds in your favour and plan ahead to better prepare your stay abroad!
The international relations service will assist you with all of the procedures so you can:
- Understand the various options available
- Make the best possible choice based on your background and expectations
- Prepare your departure abroad so your stay is successful
- Taking the linguistic preparation courses offered by PSB Paris School of Business
- British Council educational resources and preparation classes
- Taking a distance learning course
- Consulting specialised references works
In accordance with the 6 January 1987 “Information Technology and Freedoms Law” (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17, your personal data are intended for use by LISAA, the party in charge of processing. You have at your disposal the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data. You can exercise this right by addressing an email to: email@example.com