The Eiffel scholarship program has been developed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development. It aims at shaping the future decision makers of the private and public sector, and encourages the applications from emerging countries.
The program consists in two parts that finance master or PhD studies in the following fields of studies:
- Engineering Sciences
- Economics and Management
- Law and Political Sciences
The scholarship is allotted for a definite period of time:
- 24 months if you apply for a full master’s degree
- 12 months if you apply for a second year of master.
Conditions for eligibility:
- Be 30 at the most by the day of the selection committee.
- Only foreign students are eligible to the Eiffel Scholarship. Binational students can apply to the condition that they do not have the French nationality
- Applications from students currently enrolled in studies abroad are prioritized over the ones that are already living in France.
- Only one application can be sent to only one institution.
- If you had an unsuccessful application to the program in the past, you cannot apply again, even if you changed your field of studies.
- You have to send your application through the higher education institution you are interested in. No direct application is allowed.
- Incomplete applications are inadmissible.
- The Eiffel scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
- Students seeking to prepare for a career in education or research may not apply.
Other funding programs are available to them.
Calendar Session 2017
- Opening of the call for applications: October 10th, 2016
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 10th, 2016
- Announcement of results: Week of March 20th, 2017
Amount of the Eiffel scholarship:
The monthly stipend for Master programs are 1.181€, along with the following benefits:
- Journey to France and return trip to home country
- Health insurance
- Cultural activities
Possibility to receive a housing allowance under certain conditions.
WARNING : PSB tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel program.
Campus France - Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux- Belles
Announcement of the results: www.campusfrance.org/en/Results
More information can be found on Campus France’s website: www.campusfrance.org/en/Eiffel
Campus France is responsible for the payment of the scholarship to the students and contact institution for any question you might have on the Eiffel program.
There is a contact form available at the bottom of this page www.campusfrance.org/en/EIFFEL
In accordance with the 6 January 1987 “Information Technology and Freedoms Law” (Loi Informatique et Libertés) n°78-17, your personal data are intended for use by LISAA, the party in charge of processing. You have at your disposal the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data. You can exercise this right by addressing an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org