PSB Paris School of Business welcomes applications from ambitious students who are seeking a unique educational experience in the heart of Paris.
As we have a rolling admissions process, it is to your advantage to complete your application as early as possible.
You can apply to join the first year of the Bachelor of Business Administration, or you can apply as a transfer student if you have already completed some university studies.
Two-step admissions procedure: Eligibility & Selection
Jury of Admissions screens complete applications:
- Motivation letter
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of transcripts for any university studies
- Copy of passport or identity card
- TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS result (native English speakers are not required to submit this item)
- Recommendation letter from a professor
- €90 application fee
Eligible candidates are then contacted for an interview in English with the Dean of the program on campus in Paris.
The interview is conducted by telephone or Skype for international candidates who are unable to attend a face-to-face interview in France.
The Jury of Admissions will release your admission result within one to three weeks after your interview with the Dean of the program.