Paris School of Business welcomes applications from ambitious students who are seeking a unique educational experience in the heart of Paris.
As we have a rolling admissions process, it is to your advantage to complete your application as early as possible.
You can apply to join the first year of the Bachelor of Business Administration, or you can apply as a transfer student if you have already completed some university studies.
Whether you want to integrate the French Bachelor or the BBA program and you have completed a French baccalauréat (high school degree), you have to apply on the Parcousup website, following the schedule. Parcousup is the French platform for higher orientation (universities, colleges, business schools, law schools...).
For more information, please contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two-step admissions procedure: Eligibility & Selection
Jury of Admissions screens complete applications:
- Motivation letter
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of transcripts for any university studies
- Copy of passport or identity card
- TOEFL or IELTS result (native English speakers are not required to submit this item)
- Recommendation letter from a professor
- €100 application fee
Eligible candidates are then contacted for an interview in English with our dedicated team.
The interview is conducted by telephone or Skype for international candidates who are unable to attend a face-to-face interview in France.
The Jury of Admissions will release your admission result within one to three weeks after your interview.
English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English.
Our full list of approved English language proficiency assessments includes:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)