• 100% in English
• International campus in the heart of Paris
• 3 year program
• +70 nationalities on campus
• Exclusive business tour & company visits
• 3 majors: Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Management
• 1 semester abroad (optional)
• 2 intakes: September & January
Why choose the International BBA?
Live in Paris, learn in English, get ready for the world!
The International Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is the ideal way to become familiar with the world of business, while making the most of life in Paris!
- study in the world's best student city - Paris!
- make lifelong friends from all four corners of the globe
- choose your majors and electives according to your own personal and professional interests
- boost your career potential thanks to international exposure
- make Paris your classroom!
While the program’s paramount focus is academic achievement, there’s also time for fun and enjoyment: from orientation activities to end-of-year parties, organized by student associations that also invite you to participate in the numerous activities they sponsor, such as sports and cultural activities.
The International BBA is your passport to success!
Hands-on business learning
The International BBA seeks to introduce you as early as possible to the “real world” of business, through:
Gain exposure to business in its international dimension thanks to a series of outside excursions. Visit headquarters of major international and French companies and meet executives who share their knowledge of the corporate world. Previous examples include:
- company visits in the Paris region
- 3 day study tour to a major European business center (Geneva, Rotterdam, Brussels).
- teamwork and leadership seminar with the atelier des chefs cooking activity
Leadership training and entrepreneurial challenges
Students begin each year by participating in a Leadership & Management Seminar which is delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, France's famous acting school.
Throughout the year, you will participate in business simulations, a competitve business game, and a multi-institutional entrepreneurial project through which you can propose real ideas to real companies.
Liberal Arts (2 courses required)
- Beginning French
- Intermediate French
- European Institutions
- 20th Century World History
- Intermediate Algebra
- Elementary Statistics
- Linear Mathematics & Matrices
- Basic Calculus
Social Science (2 courses required)
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Introduction to International Business
- Introduction to Computer Business
- Introduction to Legal Contracts
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Operations Management (Senior Year)
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Risk Management
- Business Policy and Strategy (Senior Year)
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Ethics
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
International Finance & Accounting
- Principles of Investments
- International Finance
- Corporate Financial Policy
- Financing New Ventures
- Money and Capital Markets
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Reporting and Regulations
- Consumer Behavior
- Principles of Advertising
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Marketing of Services
- Current Issues in Business
- Litigation and Alternate Dispute Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- International Strategic Management
- Management of Change and Innovation
Students select five courses from any of the three Majors.
PSB Paris School of Business offers you the exciting opportunity not only to study in France, but also spend a semester abroad.
You have the chance to build your international profile by participating in an exchange program at one of PSB Paris School of Business’ partner universities which are located all over the globe.
Beyond the degree
International BBA graduates have an excellent track record, some going on to pursue careers internationally whilst others continue their studies at PSB Paris School of Business or at other esteemed schools around the globe.
The BBA program opens the door to further studies at PSB Paris School of Business: