This month, students from the PSB Paris School of Business Master programs went on a business tour to Deauville and Trouville as part of their luxury market curriculum.
Highlights of the business tour included:
- Visit of Château du Breuil, the oldest Calvados distillery in Normandy
- Guided tour of Trouville-sur-Mer, the fish village
- The Pillet-Saiter fishmonger: a business success story in Trouville
- Lunch at GrandMa Jeannette tasting local specialities such as its famous fish soup, shrimps, the typical “brandade” dish and French wine
- Tour of the luxurious center of Deauville
- The Normandy Hotel visit and afternoon tea
Master student Lin from China tells us more about her experience:
"Deauville really deserves its nickname of "21nd arrondissement of Paris" as it is full of luxury brands and quaint boutiques thanks to the special architectural style. The fish market in Trouville-sur-Mer was impressive and the traditional fish soup was so delicious! Visiting the Normandy Hotel was also an amazing experience thanks to its perfect combination of historical background and elegant decoration."