Next semester starts
• 100% in English
• 12 or 16-month program
• 2 Intakes: September & January
• +95 nationalities on an international campus
• Exclusive field trip & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
Why choose the MSc in Food & Wine Management?
French expertise for an international career.
Paris is the center of the global food and wine industry, so the city becomes your classroom!
Most international major brands and labels in these industries are headquartered in Paris, making this immersive experience one-of-a-kind.
With company visits, conferences, business tours and trips, this unique program provides first-hand experience and access to the major gloabl players in these industries to discover the French Art de Vivre.
Hands-on learning through business tours
Along with the knowledge of gastronomic markets, you will be trained by professionals so that you are job-ready upon graduation.
You will experience total immersion in the food and wine industries thanks to business tours, acquire know-how from experts through company visits, and expand your professional network.
Expected business tours include:
- the Cognac region
- the Champagne region
- Lyon - the gastronomic capital of France
- Rungis - the largest commercial food market in the world
- Paris - the place of innovative teaching methods
- History of Fine Food Markets
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
- Leadership & Management; Cours Florent Seminar
- Career Management
- Business Game
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Tours
- Wine Tasting and Wine Culture
- Trends & Innovations in Gastronomy
- Communication in Food & Wine Markets
- Food & Wine Tourism
- Merchandising & Art of Selling Food & Wine Products
- Wine Markets
- Luxury Food Retail Store Management
- Customer Service Excellence
- Cross Cultural Management
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- French Language
- Emotional Intelligence
- Making Effective Career Decisions
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to your Leadership
- Arts & Culture Strategies
- Leading Innovation in Arts & Culture
What is the difference between 12-month program and 16-month program?
Paris School of Business’ 12-month programs require 4 years of undergraduate study. Candidates who have earned a 3-year undergraduate degree can still apply and make up for the additional year of studies in only 4 months with our 16-month program.
- For the 12- month: 4 years of undergraduate study - 210 ECTS
- For the 16-month: 3 years of undergraduate study - 180 ECTS
Innovative teaching methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless:
- Purchasing Manager
- Product Manager
- Export Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Food Store Manager
A word from the Academic Dean...
"This program is designed to teach the "Art de Vivre à la Française" in luxury food & wine.
Through these studies, we will enable students either to acheive their career ambitions or to find a new vocation in a passionate world.
We will provide you with strong academic skills and practical knowledge through new ways of learning thanks to dynamic brainstorming across cultures, and interactive tours in some of the most famous regions and institutions of the world.
This behind-the-scenes experience will prepare you for an exciting career."
Academic Dean of the MSc in Food & Wine Management