Why choose the Luxury Brand Management Short Program?
The Luxury Brand Management program comprises an in-depth, up-to-date study of the luxury world.
By the end of this program, students will:
- Be aware of the specific characteristics of the luxury goods industry and the specific marketing it requires
- Understand how value is created within the luxury sector and the role of creation in the luxury business
- Understand the major challenges faced by the luxury & prestige industries
Next session: June 26th to July 7th 2017
This Short Program courses includes:*
- Luxury Brand Concepts
- Geo-Economics of the Luxury Industry
- Intercultural Issues in Luxury
- Luxury Marketing : Effective Brand Management Strategies
- Luxury Industry ans Digital Business
- Merchandising and Art of selling Luxury Products
- Distribution on the Luxury Industry (visits)
- Brand Innovation and New Product Strategy
- The Business of Fashion in collaboration with the Marangoni Institute
Upon successful completion of program requirements, students will gain a 7.5 ECTS worth certificate.
*Courses and activities are subject to change without notice. Contact PSB's International Office for up to date course details and syllabus.
- Welcome breakfast
- Cruise on the Seine
- Companies visits
- Official transcripts
- Prgram certificate
- Goodbye event
- Access to Campus Cluster Paris Innovation, online library and school facilities
- And much more...
Excluding: travel expenses, accomodation costs, insurance, personal expenses, daily meals and drinks.
Upon request, PSB Paris School of Business can give you a list of housing partners.
Short Program Dates:
Summer session: June 26th to July 7th 2017
Who can apply?
Open to all (exchange students and fee paying)
Minimum of 2 years of undergraduate studies
For the Summer session: May 15th
A 10% discount applies for students from partner universities