Next semester starts
• 100% in English
• 12-month program
• 1 Intake in September
• +95 nationalities on an international campus
• Exclusive field trip & company visits
• Optional 6-month internship
• Unique professional networking opportunities
Why Choose the MSc in Managerial Accounting?
Become a value-added professional in managerial accounting.
The MSc in Managerial Accounting degree is the perfect way to enhance your financial background, get acquainted to professional tools, prepare professional certifications, and become a value-added professional in market finance and risk management. This unique program provides you with the chance to gain hands-on experience thanks to real business case studies.
Many financial institutions have headquarters or subsidiaries in Paris and provide this Master with a direct link to professionals in the sector.
Paris is also a unique experience as a dynamic economic center and a cultural capital.
Who Can Apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to Managerial Accounting.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
Hands-On Learning Through Business Tours
You will participate in a number of excursions throughout the year that allow you to gain insights and experience connected with business and management practices.
Acquiring knowledge through experience is vital. A Business tour in London is organized with a guided tour of the City and its main financial institutions such as the Bank of England and Bloomberg headquarters.
Conferences by professionals (traders from brokerage firms, and financial analysts from rating agencies for instance) are organized to enhance the link with experienced specialists.
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Digital Business
- Master Thesis Methodology
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Game
- Business Tour
- Career Management
- Capstone Project
- PSB Challenge Innovation
- Managing the Finance Function, Techology and Information
- Costing, Budgeting and Short-term decision making
- Financial Reporting
- Taxation and Risk
- Project and Relationship Management
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Cross Cultural Management
- Elective French Course
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Making Effective Career Decisions
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to your Leadership
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Introduction to Negotiation
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain hands-on experience in the area of strategy
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
This master is designed to develop the critical knowledge and skills that employers are looking for, you will be able to join and progress faster within large or small, public or private companies, all around the world.
By closely following the Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA) syllabus it will allow you to easily become a chartered Managerial accountant.
A word from the Academic Dean...
"The course will allow you to progress faster and do your job better, by giving you a firm working knowledge of the tools and techniques that make taking important business decisions easier and with a greater certainty of success.
You will enhance your understanding of companies as a whole through studying financial reporting and analysis, taxation, costing and budgeting, relationships and risk management. This will allows you to plan and implement strategic decisions in the short-term and the long-term.
The syllabus looks at the diverse business sectors from an international and multicultural point of view. It gives you the know-how required to understand business strategy and become a more effective and engaged business partner)."
Academic Dean of the MSc in Managerial Accounting